- 本eShop之付款由第三方支付服務供應商處理。確認付款即代表閣下同意第三方支付服務供應商的條款及細則，有關信用卡/銀行資訊將收集及儲存在第三方支付服務供應商以供處理該訂單之用。 閣下須自行承擔因此而產生的任何捐失及責任，MDCL毋須就此所衍生的任何捐失及責任承擔任何責任。
- 於本eShop進行之所有消費及訂購，均不可參加商場之任何推廣活動，包括登記Mega Club積分、任何禮品換領、免費泊車優惠換領。而使用於本eShop購買之現金券之金額，則可參與Mega Club 積分登記、其他禮品換領及換領泊車優惠。有關推廣活動詳情及相關條款及細則，請瀏覽 www.megabox.com.hk。
- 於本eShop購買或換領之現金券或不可與MDCL / MegaBox /eShop 其他推廣活動同時使用。
- 所有於本eShop 售賣之現金券均於eShop及相關現金券上標示的商戶提供。
- MDCL將在商業合理努力下核對及更新本eShop 標示的價錢，但並不就任何產品描述的錯誤或違漏承擔任何責任。我們保留更換、更改、取代、終止及移除任何eShop上的產品或資料的權利而不須事先通知。
取貨地點﹕MegaBox 禮品換領/Mega Club專櫃@G
取貨時間﹕12:00nn – 10:00pm
- 當閣下領取貨品時，MegaBox 工作人員有權向閣下索取購買的相關資料，以查證購買貨品及購買者身份。
- 如因任何超越我們合理控制範圍的情況而阻礙或防止我們執行於本條款及細則的義務，MDCL 並不承擔任何違反義務的責任。
- 就有關閣下使用本eShop或閣下違反本條款所造成的任何與所有第三方索賠、責任、損害與/或損失(包括但不限於法律費用)，閣下同意彌償、抗辯、與保護MDCL (包括其員工、董事、代理人、代表、關聯公司及母公司)，使其免責。
- 除MDCL (包括我們的繼任者及受讓人)及已於eShop購物的顧客外，沒有其他人擁有《合約( 第三者權利) 條例》的權行，能執行及受惠於上述的條款。
- You must be at least 18 years of age to make any purchase on the eShop.
- Before you can place an order on the eShop, you will need to provide your personal information including your name, email address and mobile phone number. You shall not provide false information including false names, addresses and/or contact or payment details; or engage in any unlawful activity in connection with the purchase or use of the items, or allow anyone else to do so.
- You shall review and confirm that all the information provided, including the amounts, pick up details, personal details and payment information, is true, accurate and complete before clicking “Confirm” when placing any Orders. MegaBox shall not be responsible for any loss or liability in events that any aforementioned information provided are incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, or not up to date.
- When you submit an order, we will send you an email acknowledging receipt of your order. Our acceptance of the order takes place and a contract containing these Terms comes into existence when we send you email confirming that the ordered items are ready for collection. Nevertheless, MDCL expressly reserves the right to cancel the contract at any time without being liable for any damage or costs if we reasonably suspect or detect any fraudulent, unlawful or unusual behavior or activity associated with your order.
- Once the order is submitted, no modification, cancellation, refund, exchange shall be made.
- Any purchase of items on the eShop is for your personal and non-commercial use only and such items shall not be used for resale purpose.
- Fulfillment of all orders on the eShop is subject to availability. MDCL explicitly reserves the right not to accept your order or cancel a contract for whatever reason by written notice to you without being liable for any damage or costs other than repayment of any amount received from you in relation to the order we rejected or the contract we cancelled.
- The online payment transactions are processed via third party payment service provider. By making the purchase, you shall be deemed to have agreed and accepted that the transactions are subject to the terms and conditions of the payment service provider and your credit card or bank information (as the case may be) will be collected, processed, and kept by the payment service provider. You are solely and exclusively responsible for any loss or liability incurred or sustained by you in making the online payment transactions and MDCL shall not be responsible for any loss or liability in any event.
- Customers must ensure that sufficient fund on credit card or any related wallet to fulfil payment on an Order. MegaBox and the participating merchants/suppliers will not bear any responsibility in any case of failure of order placement caused by insufficient fund.
- If you have chosen payment by credit card you warrant that the relevant credit card payment transaction is duly authorized. If the credit card issuing bank refuses to authorize the payment to MDCL, the order will be cancelled, MDCL shall not be responsible for any loss or damage.
- All purchase and transaction at the eShop are not eligible for any promotion, rewards, redemption activities of malls, including Mega Club bonus point redemption, gifts redemption, and free parking redemption. However, the transaction amount with the redemption of any cash vouchers purchased from the eShop can be used for Mega Club bonus point earning, gifts redemption and free parking redemption. Please visit www.megabox.com.hk for the promotion details and the relevant terms and conditions shall apply.
- Items displayed on the eShop for sale may be subject to daily quotas and are available on a first-come, first-served basis while stocks last.
- The purchase of items and/or the redemption of any cash vouchers purchased on the eShop may not be used in conjunction with other promotion activities organized by MDCL at MegaBox or on the eShop.
- All items available on eShop are to be supplied and/or provided by the relevant merchants as specified on the eShop and cash vouchers.
- All photos and descriptions on the eShop are for reference only.
- All items are non-refundable, non-transferrable, not for resale, non-exchangeable for cash, cash coupon, gift certificate, coupon, products or services.
- Whilst MDCL will use reasonable commercial endeavours to display accurate and up to date prices, we are not liable for any errors or omissions on the descriptions of items. We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute, suspend or remove without notice any items or information on the eShop from time to time.
- MDCL does not represent or warrant the completeness or fitness for purpose of the items. MDCL shall not be liable for the quality, safety, usability or any other aspect of the items. You acknowledge and agree that use of or reliance upon the eShop and any content, goods, products or services accessed or obtained thereby is at your sole risk and discretion.
- You shall pick up your ordered items in the following manner within 30 days after receiving our email notifying you the status of the ordered items as “Arrived”:
Pick Up Location: MegaBox Redemption/Mega Club Counter@G
Pick Up Time: 12:00nn – 10:00pm
Pick Up Method: Please bring along our email notifying the status of the ordered items
- We reserve the right to request customer to provide necessary information, upon collection of the ordered items for verification of purchase and/or identity.
- Collection of items shall be rescheduled or rearranged upon Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No.8 or above or Black Rainstorm Warning is hoisted, while the collection deadline and cash vouchers’ expiry date shall remain unchanged.
- You are responsible for inspecting the items upon collection and shall raise any issues and/or defects before leaving the aforesaid pick-up location, no exchange of goods or no reissuance of cash vouchers will be entertained afterwards under any circumstances.
- Cash vouchers are issued by and valid at the merchants’ designated outlets only. Merchant terms and conditions apply. You must follow the redemption instructions associated with the cash vouchers stipulated by the issuing merchants. For details, please refer to the full terms and conditions of the cash vouchers. Please contact the designated merchants for any enquiries.
- Cash vouchers will become invalid after the expiry date. No refund or cash exchange will be given for unredeemed or unused cash vouchers that have expired.
- In the event that the right to use an unexpired cash voucher becomes extinguished due to the cessation of operation of the issuing merchants at MegaBox, MDCL will notify you as soon as practicable and will offer you at our option, either a new voucher with comparable benefits (if available) or the repayment of your purchased price of the said cash voucher.
- You must use the cash vouchers in person at the issuing merchants’ designated outlets. Any attempt to redeem a cash voucher contrary to these Terms may render the cash voucher void at MDCL’s discretion.
- MDCL shall not be responsible in any case of network problems, system malfunctioning, poor phone reception, blocking by third party applications, incomplete/ inaccurate/ missing information provided by you that cause the delay, loss, mistake or corruption of an information transfer, which caused failure of completion of order/transaction, failure of delivery of confirmation email and/or or other issues of order/transaction. You are obliged to provide information that is complete, accurate and truthful for the proper processing of your order, including your contact details and payment information.
- To the extent permitted by law, MDCL (which shall include its employees, directors, agents, representatives, affiliates and parent company) exclude all liability (whether arising in contract, in negligence or otherwise) for loss or damage which you or any third party may incur in connection with the eShop, services provided thereon, the items you purchased, and any website linked to the eShop and any content or material posted on it. MDCL shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages arising from any claim related in any way to your use of the eShop.
- MDCL does not assume any liability for the quantity, quality, condition or other representations of the items (including food and beverages) provided or supplied by the merchants or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information (including photos and images of the items) displayed on the eShop.
- MDCL is not liable for any breach of an obligation under these Terms where we are hindered or prevented from carrying out our obligation by any cause beyond our reasonable control.
- MDCL’s total liability to you shall in no circumstances exceed the amount of the purchase price of the items.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, hold harmless MDCL (which shall include our employees, directors, agents, representatives, affiliates and parent company), from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of the eShop or breach of these Terms.
- MDCL reserves the right to void, discontinue or reject the use of any promotion offer available on the eShop without prior notice and without incurring any liability.
- MDCL shall have the right without any prior notice or warning to terminate or suspend any access to or use of the eShop for any reason, including, without limitation, if we consider in our sole discretion that the access and/or use is unacceptable, or in breach of these Terms.
- MDCL reserves the right to unilaterally amend these Terms at any time without notice and without incurring any liability to any party whatsoever. The amended Terms shall be effective immediately upon posting and you agree to the new Terms and be bound by the new Terms at the time you make a purchase. MDCL reserves the right of final decision in case of any dispute.
- No person other than MDCL (including our successors and assigns) and you (who have made the purchase on the eShop) will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provision of these Terms.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- In case of any conflict or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms, the English version shall prevail.
MegaBox Jetso eShop Terms and Conditions of Use
MegaBox Jetso eShop (“eShop”) is managedand operated by MEGABOX DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED (“MDCL” or “we”). The useof the eShop is subject to the terms and conditions set out below (“Terms andConditions”). By using any of the services available on the eShop, you will bedeemed to have confirmed that you accept the Terms and Conditions and that youagree to comply with them. We may amend the Terms and Conditions at any timewithout prior notice. Your continued use of any of the services on the eShopafter any such amendment constitutes your acceptance of the amended Terms andConditions. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions or any revisedversion of the Term and Conditions, you must refrain from using any services onthe eShop.
Use of the eShop
The eShop allows users to use variousfunctions and provides marketing and promotional information about services andactivities on offer at MegaBox.
You must not engage in any conduct or doanything that would damage, impair or interfere with the operation or securityof the eShop, the system hosting the eShop, or any of our computer systems.
The eShop contains proprietary information,content and materials, including but not limited to text, graphics, images,photographs, videos, music, sound, icons, logos, designs, trade names, patents,trademarks, software codes and technologies (“Content”), that is owned by MDCLand/or third parties and is protected by applicable intellectual property andother laws, including but not limited to copyright. No licence is granted inrespect of those intellectual property rights. Your use and/or access to theeShop does not grant, transfer to or confer upon you any right, title orinterest in the Content.
You must not use, copy, modify, publish,reproduce, distribute, re-transmit, transfer, upload, download, sell, licence,reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Content, without the priorwritten consent of MDCL except to the extent permitted by applicable laws. Youmust also not engage in any conduct that infringes, violates or misappropriatesand intellectual property rights of MDCL or any other party, and such infringement,violation or misappropriation shall amount to a breach of the Terms andConditions.
All reasonable efforts have been made toensure the accuracy of the content and materials displayed on the eShop. Weregularly review the eShop and, where appropriate, will update pages to reflectany changes to the features, functionality and available services of the eShop.
The eShop, the content and materials, andgoods and services on the eShop are provided “as is” and on an “as available”basis without warranties of any kind, and we disclaim all warranties, whetherexpress or implied, to the maximum extent permitted by law, including but notlimited to warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for purpose,non-infringement of intellectual property or proprietary rights,confidentiality or privacy of any communication or information transmitted onthe eShop or any sites linked to the eShop, compatibility between the eShop andany software or hardware, accuracy, reliability or availability of the goodsand services on offer, or arising from the course of dealing or usage of trade.You accept all risk and responsibility for your use of the eShop, including thesubmission of any personal data and credit/ debit card information (whereapplicable).
The materials on the eShop are for generalinformation only and nothing on the eShop contains professional advice or anybinding commitment upon us in relation to the accuracy, reliability oravailability of the products and services on offer or provided by us.
Your use of the eShop is at your own risk.We do not warrant or represent that your access to the eShop will beuninterrupted or error-free or that any information, data, content or othermaterial accessible via the eShop will be free of viruses, bugs, malwares orother harmful components that may interfere with or damage the operation, securityor functionality of your device(s).
You acknowledge that your access to theeShop on your device(s) depends on the mobile network carrier or internet. Youagree that we are not responsible for any delays, interruptions or suspensionof the services available through the eShop which are caused by the failure ofnetwork connectivity. You also agree that we are not responsible for anymalfunctions, failures, difficulties, or lost, stolen or misdirected messages,transmissions or entries, or the security of any communications entered by you.To the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be responsible for injury,loss or damage to your device(s), or interception, use or disclosure ofconfidential information (such as credit/ debit card information (whereapplicable) or other personality identifiable information), arising out of youruse of the eShop or any sites linked or associated with the eShop.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding all efforts made by us toensure the security, functionality and accuracy of the eShop, and to thefullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you or to anyone(whether in tort, contract, equity, or otherwise) for any loss or damage ofwhatsoever amount (including but not limited to direct or indirect loss, lossof profits or data, or special, incidental, exemplary, punitive orconsequential loss) arising out of or in connection with (i) any use, referenceto or reliance on any content or materials on the eShop; (ii) any inaccuracies,omissions, mis-statements or errors in any content or materials on the eShop;(iii) the access to or use of the eShop or its digital functions; (iv) theaccess to or use of any information held on or through the eShop byunauthorized third parties; (v) any delays, disruptions, defects, failures, ortechnical errors caused by the eShop; (vi) any acts, omissions, errors,warranties, representations, breaches or negligence of third parties or anyinjury, illness, death, loss or damage arising from your use of any third partywebsites, applications, products or services available on the eShop; or (vii)the performance or non-performance by us with respect to products or servicesavailable on the eShop; even if you have been advised of the possibility of anyor all of the foregoing.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, youhereby waive any and all rights to bring any claim or action related to theeShop in any forum beyond one year after the first occurrence of the kind ofact, event, condition or omission upon which such claim or action is based.
You agree to indemnify and keep us, ourparent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, representatives,employees, and agents indemnified from and against any liability, loss, claim,dispute, demand, damage or cost (including without limitation legal fees) whicharises out of or is caused by your breach of the Terms and Conditions, your useof the eShop or your violation of any laws or third party rights.
The Terms and Conditions shall be governedby and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong SpecialAdministrative Region.
We retain our right to exercise or enforceany right contained in the Terms and Conditions. In the event that we fail totake action, it shall not be deemed as a waiver of our right or prevent us fromtaking subsequent action in respect of that right or of any other right.
In the event of any provision of the Termsand Conditions being found by any court or administrative body of competentjurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalidity or unenforceabilityof such provision shall not affect the other provisions of the Terms andConditions. All provisions not affected by such invalidity or unenforceabilityshall remain in full force and effect.
The Terms and Conditions are written in theEnglish language and may be translated into Chinese language. In the event ofany inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version, theEnglish version shall prevail.
If you have any queries or concerns aboutthe eShop, please contact the Customer Service Representative by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 2989 3000.
• 為促進閣下與我們之溝通。• 為進行及處理閣下之訂單、請求及查詢事項。• 為閣下執行及完成商業交易之條款。• 為處理我們提供之任何產品及服務的付款。• 為讓閣下使用我們於任何網站、軟件或其他電訊渠道提供的網上服務。• 為任何我們向閣下提供的產品、服務或資料，或任何閣下向我們提供之資料作身份核實用途。• 為我們内部管理或行政管理用途，以營運、檢討及改善我們的產品及服務，包括但不限於就此用途向閣下發送之問卷調查。• 為我們履行及遵守法律義務以預防、偵查及調查罪案，以及分析與管理商業風險之用。• 與上述各項有關的任何其他附帶或相關之目的。
• 我們認為與上文所述之目的及/或服務有關的少數子公司及附屬公司，並以按需知密的原則披露。• 需要利用相關資料以向我們提供網站服務、支援，及/或維護伺服器、資料庫、數據庫及數據管理系統的子公司、附屬公司或我們所聘請的第三者服務供應商或供應者。• 為協助我們更好地管理、支援或發展業務，及遵守所相關法律及監管義務的顧問，包括會計師、核數師、律師、專業顧問及業務夥伴。• 為遵守任何相關法律、規例、法庭命令、司法請求，或為保障我們的權利及資產而向政府機關、執法機構或監管機構披露。• 其他獲閣下同意、指示或授權予以披露閣下個人資料之人士或機構。• 我們的業務、子公司及附屬公司於重整、合併、轉移過程或談判過程中的（準）買家或（準）承讓人。• 其他適用法律和規例所允許或要求之人士或機構。
• Mutual communications between you and MegaBox.• Process your orders, requests or enquiries.• Enforce and perform the terms of commercial dealings with you.• Facilitate payment for products and services supplied to you.• Facilitate your use of online services available at any of our website(s), software(s), or through other telecommunication channels.• Verify identity in connection with any of the products, services or information that may be supplied to you or required from us.• Use for our internal management or administrative purposes to maintain, evaluate and improve products and services from our company, including but not limited to sending surveys and questionnaires to you for such purpose.• Use for our legal compliance obligations to which we are subject for in relation to the prevention, detection and investigation of crime and the analysis and management of commercial risks.• Use for any other incidental or associated purposes relating to the above.
• To a limited number of our subsidiaries and associated companies that we consider appropriate and relevant in connection with the purposes and /or any of the services that are stated in the previous section, but we shall only do so on a need to know basis.• To our subsidiaries and associated companies or third party service provider(s) engaged by us who need access to such information to provide services for or in relation to the website(s) or to provide information technology support to us, and /or to conduct maintenance of our servers, data banks, data bases and data management system.• To our advisors, which includes our accountants, auditors, lawyers, other professional advisors and business contacts for the purpose of assisting us to better manage, support or develop our business and comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.• To government or other law enforcement or regulatory authorities for the purpose of complying with any applicable laws or regulations or court orders or lawful requests or to protect our rights or properties.• To any other party at your consent or at your direction or whom you authorise us to disclose your personal data to.• To (actual or prospective) purchaser(s)/assignee(s) as part of, or during negotiation of, reorganisation, merger or transfer of our business or interest in our subsidiaries and associated companies.• Otherwise as permitted or required by any applicable laws or regulations.